Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wow, How did that happen?
















I can't believe that it is Sepember. I am so embarrassed that I have not blogged all summer! That must mean that we had an amazing summer, right? Totally, we did!! Peter & I got away to the beach by ourselves for a quick weekend at the beginning of summer (thanks mom & dad)! Panama City Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in my opinion. We stayed on the 17th floor & had an amazing view of the aqua blue water. We slept in, took walks on the beach & I actually got to read a book! It was much needed couple time!


Then later we headed to North Carolina where we always spend the week of July 4th. It was amazing! My cousin & his wife got a new wave runner this year, so between that and the boat & tubing/skiing we spent 3 full glorious days at the lake. We topped the week off with watching fireworks from the boat in the middle of Lake Tillery on July 4th, what a site!


We also spent a few weeks in Orlando at the end of July & went to Universal & Disney with the kids. This was the first time that we had ever gone to a water park & it was awesome! Lily was still a little young for some of the slides, but loved the wading pool & kids areas. We had a really hard time getting her away from the beachy areas, she just wanted to play in the sand! We had an amazing time & hated to come home even after 2 weeks!!


The last days of summer were spent catching up on orders (from all that vacationing)!! We ran up to the pool when we could and caught some movies here & there, it was great family time!


Abbey started 3rd grade a few weeks ago(I can't believe it) & has a spectacular teacher. And Lily just had her first day of preschool this week. I am excited to have some designated work time for the first time in 3 years! I am ready!!


Well, that was our summer in a nutshell, and I hope to be a little more consistent from here on out with some posts! I just want to say thanks to all of my great customers who are the ones that have allowed me to have this great creative outlet for the past 5 years. I absolutely love Tiny Tulip & creating great gifts with a personal touch! I am happy to be here for my kids when they need me, but to have a little something of my own as well! You guys are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment