Friday, May 29, 2009

Inspiration


I am so excited that school is out, all of the teacher gifts are completed, delivered and shipped....life is good!!!

And now for a little inspiration. I absolutely L.O.V.E the Sandi Henderson fabrics. I ordered some a few weeks ago, and have been soooo excited to get sewing on my brand new Bernina. I am going to make a cute little round collar top for the girls, wish me luck! I have never made anything like this before. Most of my sewing consists of ribbons on burp cloths, koozies, sewing on buttons, making messy flower pins, etc. I used to make my own scrub tops when I was working as a nurse at the hospital, but no tops for the girls. I am so excited!! Hopefully if all goes well, I will post pictures when all is said & done. Don't expect anything to soon though... you know how that goes!!
So anyway, hopefully we can all take a step back & enjoy some time with our kids this summer, and mix in a little yummy craftiness. Take a look around the bologosphere, there is inspiration everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment