Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here we go...


OK, so here we go... I have never done anything like this before, but I have been encouraged by a lot of friends & family to give blogging a try. I really enjoy checking out other peoples blogs, so I thought, why not?? I hope that this can just be a place that everyone can get a glance into what is going on with me & with Tiny Tulip at the moment.
I am working on some great new items that we will be adding to the site before too long! Things like Applique Initial T-Shirts & Tanks, as well as some great new Monogrammed Soaps that I am really excited about. Also, on there way are some great new polka dot , camo & giraffe license plates that are going to look AMAZING with our vinyl monograms...I can't wait!!
Anyway, I will be posting some pictures really soon to give everyone a little preview, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I love your website and your blog! I cannot wait to be able to order something from you! It is all so adorable and classy at that! We love monograms here in Kentucky =) So glad that Joy 's Hope is doing a give away and getting your name out there so all of us Momma's could purchase from you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete